In each year group there is one integration class. Our special needs teachers introduce themselves:
My goal as a special education teacher is:
- to respond to the various needs of my students in the best possible way.
- to give them space and time to acquire their own skills.
- to convey fun, joy and interest in learning.
- to strengthen the pupils’ self-confidence.
- that the children remain curious about this world.
- that all pupils leave our school equipped with as many skills and unforgettable experiences as possible.
Inclusion means perceiving and accepting everyone in their entirety!
Inclusive schooling promotes and supports - regardless of whether it is in the cognitive, emotional or social area or regarding questions of meaning, or the development of character or heart!