Thank you for your interest in the Krones Primary School Parents Association!
The association represents the interests of all parents whose children attend the BIPS-Krones primary school, working in close contact with the headmistress, the teachers and the authorities. The parents association provides financial and organisational support for projects both in individual classes and for the whole school.
- Funding for one of the native English-speaking teachers
- support of each class towards projects or purchases
- Financial support of school projects with a creative, cultural, educational or health focus (e.g. reading festival, the "My body belongs to me" project)
- Individual financial support for parents e.g. towards residential school trips
- Mediation in special situations such as safer school routes, bullying, corridor supervision etc.
- Information stands and buffets on open days, school registration and at parent-teacher meetings
- Organisation of school summer party
- Parent contributions; from the 2022/2023 school year, the parent contribution is 20 euros per family
- Profits from the school summer party
- Income from buffets
The parents association committee for the 2022/2023 school year was elected at our AGM.
Treasurer: Mag. Caroline Pucher
Secretary: Mag. Eva Wochesländer